“The action wasn’t supposed to occur in the centre, but everywhere around the audience. That is, in the four corners, in the gaps, and also from above” –John Cage, composer
Nature, the Arts Within.
Workshops and Individual consulting services creatively engage urban Nature surroundings to help you revitalise your senses for enhanced Well-being.
Perhaps you are looking for…
- a stress management approach
- opportunities to reduce anxiety
- healthy ways to battle mild depression
- a reconnection with the natural world and the seasons of life
- a personal life enrichment & wellness programme
- permission to pursue self-care
- ways to challenge your own perceptions of what you think you are able to do
- alternative responses to existing personal narratives.
- soft skills improvement, such as communication or sociability
- or maybe you just want to play
If you are concerned by these issues, contact me.
I have worked with patients and clients in several environments and with several types of challenges both physical and psychological.
- burn out
- chronic stress
- parental concerns
- menopausal related issues
- gifted and high potential (adults and children)
- artists and self esteem
- cerebral palsy
- stroke/aphasia victims
- diabetic suffers
- body self confidence concerns
- ethnic and cultural identity issues
Observe, identify, and experience yourself in forgotten ways as you solicit the creative process and encounter Nature, right here, in the city.
Stretching awareness of what is, enabling yourself to experience the vitality of life more fully, along new pathways: this is a process to which I am committed.
Heightened Sensory awareness is a prelude to improved Self awareness. Enhanced Sense of Self impacts our ways of being, belonging and communicating.
Nature the Arts within approaches may involve
- Mindfulness Walking
- Guided Sensory Awareness Exercises for Self discovery.
- Arts based invitations to nourish your Imagination.
- Opportunities to practice Presence to Self, for improved Self Care.
- An invitation to Playfulness, whether you are child or adult
Based in a rehabilitative model of health and wellness, reap the therapeutic benefits of practicing and exercising with curiosity. Relying on the generative powers of the creative process, we apprehend the world in a multitude of unexpected ways. It is an opportunity to remember that the extraordinary sits often discretely waiting in the folds of the ordinary.
Invariably embodied and mediated through Nature, work on presence of self is an invitation to clarify important behavioural details and discover new ways of acting or existing. Our relationship provides opportunities to help yourself grow, experimenting through the various hands on tasks and exercises. Our time spent together will focus on enabling and empowering you to do better, to feel better, to be better…..at being enough.
The catalysts for change and the tools on which I rely are threefold:
- our ability to engage processes in the living organic world
- our ability to enter the creative process
- Attentional Flexibility Training
My belief and corollary theoretical orientation is that fundamental learnings, and positive change are the result of experiencing the world and the self differently, in new and unusual ways.
You can read more about Nature, the Arts within throughout the pages of this website which I hope you will enjoy taking the time to discover.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have questions or remarks. But for now